Monday, January 20

RECIPE: PIZZA ROLL PINTEREST SUCCESS



About a week and a half ago, my friend Anna threw me a welcome home party! It was so nice to get most of my friends in one place with lots of yummy food and wine. I wanted to bring an easy and delicious finger food for everyone to enjoy so I found a recipe for pizza rolls on pinterest and got to work!

I've tried and failed at some pinterest recipes before but let me just say that this pizza roll recipe is the easiest appetizer you will ever make. 
What you need:

crescent rolls
mozzarella cheese sticks
pepperoni slices
pizza sauce

What you do:

Open up the crescent rolls on a baking sheet. Place 3-4 slices of pepperoni on the wide side of the crescent roll. Then place half of a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni. Roll up the crescent roll and move on to the next one! That's it. Bake them at 350 for about 12 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown. Some of the cheese may melt out onto the pan, but I just stuffed it back into the roll once they cooled. You can also skip the pepperoni if you are a vegetarian because the plain cheese rolls taste just as good once you dip them into the pizza sauce!

Have you ever made these rolls or had a successful pinterest recipe??

2 comments:

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

These are so good! I tried something similar a few weeks ago and they were a huge hit!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I just made something so similar to these yesterday, but these sound (and look) even better!!!