Monday, October 28

WEEKLY WISHES


Happy Monday, everyone. This week's picture theme for Weekly Wishes is selfie! This here selfie is from our trip to San Carlos in March when we visited the Baldi Resort.

Last week's goal was to eat a little bit healthier. I am pretty serious about this goal, so I offered up some tips that have worked for me and an easy recipe to try out! It's nice to say that I definitely accomplished my goal from last week. My favorite way to eat all of my vegetables was to make a big salad at the end of the day. The thing that made me the happiest, was the increase in my energy level. I'm usually exhausted by the afternoon and I always attributed it to having to wake up at 5:30 every day. Now that I have been eating healthier I just don't get as tired during the day. I'd like to keep this goal every week, to see what other positive changes come from it.

My goal this week is simple. I want to take a little bit more time for myself. I have been so busy lately with lesson plans, tutoring, and writing papers that I usually end the day without having had any time to relax. So this week I am going to make sure I get at least one hour to do no work at all ... and not feel bad about it! Any tips on how to do this??


The Nectar Collective

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your goal this week :)

Unknown said...

Great goal! I wish you all the best :) so important to take time for ourselves, but not always easy to do!

Britt said...

Awesome goal, and I know just how you feel!
I felt really happy last week, like I had really taken time for myself by just doing something small that made me happy everyday. It worked really well. And even though we don't have much time as teachers, it felt like I had really taken care of myself.
Britt @ One&20

Erika from America said...

Totally understanding the taking time for yourself. One tip I have for you: try taking that time at the beginning of the day or early if you can. That way, you make sure to get it in! (Rather than waiting for it to be the last thing on your list and then not getting to it). Good luck this week! :)

--Erika
http://www.chimerikal.com