Saturday, October 19

LIFE LATELY THROUGH MY IPHONE

Here are some of the pictures that have been hanging out on my iphone lately. 

 Some very cheap and very good margaritas and great company.
 I still can't get enough of this beautiful sunset. The sunsets in Costa Rica are my favorite.
 Some wildlife on the way up from our volcano trip and a shot showing my friend the abandoned hospital.
 More sunset pictures with my favorites.
 Juevos rancheros and a breakfast pizza for our last breakfast together. So good.
My favorite little guy and some creative pictionary at school. Can you guess who it is supposed to be? Honey Boo Boo. My students are the cutest.

4 comments:

Sara @ Bristol In My Pocket said...

Those margaritas look AMAZING! I'm happy I stumbled across your blog :)

Unknown said...

Oh my those sunsets are gorgeous and that food looks delicious! Is that eggs on pizza? YUM! Found over at Postcards from Rachel!

~ Rachel

Megan said...

I love the cows on the side of the road. Priceless.

Unknown said...

Just found your blog through the blog hop "friends around the world" and I love it :)
It's so cool that you live in Costa Rica! I am a bit jealous...your pictures are awesome!
Sandra