Thursday, October 17

BARE FEET KEEP YOU HEALTHY





After our day at the beach, we headed about 20 minutes down the road to a family friend's house. We arrive and it is extremely clear that the person who lives in this house is a hippie of sorts and someone doing their best to live off the land and off the grid. It reminded me somewhat of my post last week about trying to live with less things but to the extreme. He talked to Katie about how he hasn't been wearing shoes the past two months because the energy from the land keeps his body healthy. Now, I am knocking his lifestyle because to each his own. However, I do believe that there is a difference between trying to simply live with less and trying to live with as little as possibly and I was definitely exposed to that this weekend. At the same time, his house was just a stones throw from a beautiful and very peaceful beach that we got to snap some gorgeous sunset pictures on. I think the sunsets in Costa Rica are just beautiful and I was really glad the rain from earlier in the day didn't ruin our chance of seeing the sun go down.

Now I'm ready for the next weekend to be here!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Wow, I think it's amazing the things that some people believe! :-) It looks like you got to enjoy a beautiful sunset at the beach! :-)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this makes me want to spend all day everyday on the beach! What gorgeous photos :)

Megan said...

This lighting is absolutely gorgeous! Great pics.