Friday, March 15

love always



dear self: sometimes saying yes to everyone who asks you for something can make your week go from do-able to really hectic. maybe you should learn to say no once in a while just to keep your sanity. dear arenal volcano: next weekend we are coming for you! our first weekend trip together in a really long time and i couldn't be more excited. dear 30-day shred: i have officially finished day 4. i am determined to complete all 30 days before i leave for the wedding at the end of april. i will do it! dear private tutoring: i am really starting to like you more and more. at first i was tutoring just for the extra money but now i am really starting to like working one on one with my students even more. i'm hoping i can continue it as long as my clients want me around!

happy weekending!

linking up with friday's letters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful! i mean that in the most non-creepy way ever. and, since i have been so absent in the bloggy world for the longest time, i'm going to catch up on your blog now :) hope you've been doing well!

and, i've been doing the 30 day shred also. i did it before and then quit for months, it's crazy to think that i used to have no problem doing it on level 3! now i'm back to level 1. jillian kicks my booty.

Unknown said...

learning to say no has been one of my biggest changes! I hope that you can master saying no to keep your sanity (I'm still working on it).

have fun at arenal. I LOVED visiting the volcano!