Friday, November 30

just 9 days!

don't worry he's not eating them!

dear students: it was so nice having our last day together at the amusement park the other day! it was nice to be able to spend some time with you guys outside of class. see you in a few months. dear home: i will see you in 9 day. 9 DAYS!  i'm so excited i will probably be constantly humming to myself for the next week so don't mind me. dear paris: thank you for finally helping me to put up our new tree! and for bringing me sushi last night... you're the best. and i'm gonna miss you. dear new followers: thank you! this week i hit 200 followers and i was so excited! i honestly love having people come back every day to read my blog and i appreciate every single one of you.


 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kate said...

What a cute photo!

Unknown said...

you're heading home so soon!! how exciting.
and congrats on hitting 200!

Chelsea said...

Congrats on hitting 200 followers!!!

meme-and-he said...

horray for 9 days! adorable photo :)

Kristin W said...

9 days! So exciting! Ooo, and I just hit 200 followers too! Crazy how exciting it is ;)

Cat said...

9 days! How exciting :) I go back to the States Wednesday night and I can totally relate to the humming — I'm actually dancing around with excitement.

Allison Taylor said...

So excited for you to go home too! Where is home for you? And how long will you be there for?!

The Adventurer said...

You will so miss him. That sweet husband - kidding - of yours. I STILL laugh at the time I did that hahaha

PS. WOOHOOO!!!

PPS. Stop in Houston :)