Wednesday, September 12

a little get to know me

so in the past month and a half i have had a ton of new readers join this blog! i wanted to make it known that i am so happy to have you all here! i never thought my blog would grow bigger than my 11 initial family and friends but here it is now. so i wanted to acknowledge all of my new readers and say thank you for following along. i thought i would take part in gentri lee's 7 questions today so that you all can get to know a little bit more about me :)


1. Do you have any weird food combinations that you love?
well when i was little i sure did like to dip my french fries in my milkshakes....but i dont do that anymore. other than that i'd say dipping pizza in ranch dressing is pretty normal right?

2. Have you ever written a blog post, published it, then immediately deleted it?
yes. i can't remember what it was about but most likely something that sounded way better in my head.

3. What is a hair style you wish you could pull off, but would never be brave enough to try?
a pixie cut! my bff rocks it pretty well though so i'll probably just admire her hair


4. Would you rather have to always use the sun to tell the time or directions by the stars?
i would rather have to always use the sun to tell the time. i would feel really uncomfortable not knowing where i am/how i am supposed to get where i want to go because most likely whenever i would be traveling it would probably be day time...

5. What is a fall trend that you are excited to try?
flares!!! flares are definitely making their way back and with a comfy pair of chunky heels, a girl just feels like struttin' around. okay so maybe just me?

6. Who is your style icon?
okay for those of you who already know me, this is a no brainer.... the olsen twins. i. love. them. this site is just perfect for catching up on all of their outfit choices over the years. you're welcome ;)


7. What's your favorite outdoor activity? 
 who can pick just one favorite outdoor activity? i'll make a list: going for a walk or a run, reading a book in my hammock, a good thunderstorm on someone's porch, or enjoying a nice bbq .. especially with friends.

 one of my favorite pictures from a friend filled bbq :)




photos 2 & 3

8 comments:

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Ooooo.....I must get flare jeans!!!

Sarah said...

I need to get some flares! I used to love them!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love these kinds of posts! It's so nice to get to know people :) I would choose to tell time from the sun too - and anything outdoors is a plus in my book!

Gentri said...

love your answers! :D I need some flares, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Flares are coming back in?!? Really?!?! I like this. A LOT!

Allison Taylor said...

Like this post! haha I dip my pizza in ranch too. And the Olson twins are pretty inspiring!

p.s. that last picture of you at a bbq is so pretty!

Ketrin Jones said...

I found your blog from Gentri’s 7 Q Link up. I haven’t been doing these for a while, but I’m back. I LOOOVVEE THE OLSENS. # 1 style icon!
latest follower xoxo
www.knowingketrin.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that website indeed! I'm not a huge Olsens fan (or a big fashion person) but it's kind of fun looking through all of their outfits. : ]