Friday, September 7

dear earthquake,

my mom and me: may 2010

dear old pictures: i have been obsessed with looking at you lately. so friends if you get an email from me asking for some pictures you will know why! i also think i am going to use friday's letters as a little flashback post for old pictures for a while .. hope you don't mind! dear exam week: whew you are finally over and almost all of my exams are graded and out of the way! now this means just one more trimester and my first school year is over. dear paris's car: whyyyy oh why did you have to break something important? let's hope we can get you fixed soon. and finally .. dun dun dun.. dear EARTHQUAKE: yes, earthquake. you showed up wednesday in my first class of the day and i certainly was not expecting you. i mean, i'm from the east coast! we just don't have you where i'm from. but thank goodness for earthquake drills so i knew exactly what to do. not to mention, where you hit me you were actually not so strong .. but still, you had me swaying in my classroom. lets hold off our next meeting for a while, okay?

happy weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

earthquake?? where? I'm so out of the loop!

new follower :)

Have a happy Friday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Taylor said...

so funny: i'm from the east coast! what is an earthquake!?
i remember a last summer we had a mini-earthquake on the east coast. im from around philadelphia and i remember at the time i was hanging in my hammock, not able to feel the slightest shake - but everyone was making a big deal about it! so funny.
ciao from your newest follower, britta!!!
anticipationblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up to the GFC blog hop! I'm Shar! :) One of the guest hosts! I hope that you had a fab weekend!


♥ Shar
http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

Katlyn Larson said...

I'm glad I've never experienced an earthquake!
I found you on the GFC Hop and wanted to let you know I'm your newest follower! I'd love if you could stop by my blog and check it out. I'm having a link up today that's really special and close to my heart. It would be awesome if you could participate! Hope you're having a fantastic day!

Katlyn
www.thedreamymeadow.com

his little lady said...

earthquakes are always scary! and i love looking at old pictures! that's the best!
xo TJ