Friday, September 14

dear blogland,

keeping up with old pictures: lindsey and me in NOLA 2010

dear blogland: the past few weeks it has been a little harder for me to keep up with you. sometimes i feel pressure to write interesting and thoughtful posts all the time when sometimes i just want to post a picture or two or tell you that i can't wait for grey's anatomy to start. you know .. boring stuff. i hope you don't mind. dear apartment: can you please clean yourself this weekend? dear paris: i want to go on a weekend getaway. not anywhere super fancy but just to get out of the house for a few days ... i'm thinking to a volcano ... let's plan ;) dear mumford and sons: i am patiently waiting for your new album and i am super excited. in the mean time i am just going to watch this video of your newest single, which of course my dad who always knows whats what with the newest tunes ;), showed me. and dear costa rica: happy independence day!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Kim said...

Holy wow - I can't wait for the new Mumford and Sons either. I'm so mad at myself for missing all of their concerts that were nearby!

Great letters, stopping by from the link up :D

Unknown said...

you can post anything you want! feel no pressure!

Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Elle Sees said...

ahhh! i visited there a few years ago (cr) and got stuck in a bus door, but that's another story. anyway, have a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

I love all of your posts!