Friday, March 9

i wish....


i wish.....

- my students would study for their quizzes!
- homework was always handed in on time
- students listened to everything i say THE FIRST TIME
- i was allowed to wear jeans and my uniform shirt every day, not just fridays
- i was told more about school activities and not left to just guess
- my students were all like my eighth grade students
- my seventh graders weren't so rude
- i didn't have to be observed
- teachers were paid the big bucks!!

but like i said ... i wish!!

thats the one picture i have so far of one part of school...i always feel a little bit weird taking out my camera to take pictures at an elementary school. and i'm not usually around after all the kids leave. but one day i will take more!

1 comment:

peter said...

The teacher's lament....